Welcome to Organic Aquaponics

Welcome to Organic Aquaponics

We hope you enjoy looking at what we have to offer, and learn something most of all! We want to educate people in the community about aquaponics, and breaking free from the reliance on processed, mass farmed foods that we all know as "fruit and veg" today.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Vital Greens Super Food

Just thought I would share something I recently discovered, and that is Vital Greens Super food. Previously I had been taking a multitude of tablets thinking I was getting what my body needed, but not really concerned about where it came from (source of the vitamins), nor if complementing minerals and vitamins to make absorption work properly were present. I then discovered this wonderful product that is all natural, and as organic as they can be (some things like minerals are not able to be certified as organic). This is all I take now first thing in the morning, and already in day two I am feeling great. Highly advised for anyone looking to replace multivitamins and other pills. Vital Greens includes naturally occurring whole food source vitamins, trace minerals, antioxidants, pro-biotics, essential amino acids, omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids, digestive enzymes, cell pigments, plant sterols and fibres. And no I have no affiliation or connection with Vital Greens, I just think it’s a great product worth knowing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment